Application ended in December 2021
- Are you bright, able, adaptable, different, ambitious, interesting?
- Do you have consistently excellent school grades?
- Do you have a very good command of English, spoken and written?
- Are you a self-starter?
- Could you not only cope, but thrive in a new environment, away from home, immersed in a different approach to learning?
- Could you contribute to your new school academically, socially, culturally, in the arts, in sports? Will you inspire others in the classroom?
- Are you ready to make new, lifelong friends?
- Would you be a great ambassador for your own country?
HMC Projects is a charitable trust which organises two scholarship programmes for very bright and able 16/17 year-olds in 15 countries in Central and Eastern Europe. It takes about 80 scholars each year and places them in some 60 boarding schools in all parts of the UK, so that they can study for the full two-year Sixth Form programme and take internationally recognised qualifications (A Levels, the International Baccalaureate or Scottish Highers).
The value of a full scholarship is between £35,000 and £45,000 each year.
- You must be no younger than 16 years and no older than 17 years and 6 months on 1st September 2022;
- You must be in full-time study at school or college in Estonia;
- Your average academic attainment should be at least 4.0;
- You must intend to study for the full two years of the Sixth Form;
- Your parents or guardians must support your desire to win a scholarship;
- You must apply via the HMC Projects Country Coordinator in Estonia, Ms Erika Puusemp of the Estonian Association of Teachers of English (EATE, email@example.com).
Application form and documents:
general information for applicants
Information for parents of applicants – Estonia
application form for Estonia
parental income and assets declaration form (for applications for 2022)
HMC Projects – Choosing subjects to study in the 6th Form
teacher recommendation forms
NB! The application deadline is December 3, 2021!